Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 6, 2015

God's embrace...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You know the secrets of my heart. You know the words I don't speak and the thoughts I barely dare to think. And you love me anyway. You heal me anyway. You bless me anyway.

Thank you for being you and being so kind to me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have got you child. I have not let go .

I have you wrapped tight in my arms and no one will harm you. I have purpose for you. I have more for you than what you have seen.

Tonight, what I have for you is a safe place deep in my embrace. Rest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment