Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

When life doesn't make sense...

My prayer:

Wiped out. This day took everything I had, and then a little more. I pray God for restoration tonight. Thank you for your divine health and healing in me. Thank you for your strength when mine wears out. Thank you for rest.

What God Said Tonight:

I was working hard on your behalf today. As much as you saw going on, there was so much more behind the scenes.

Don't ever forget that what you see is the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more reality that is outside of your sight. The spiritual battle that rages constantly is as real as the hair on your head. And its power reverberates into the natural world in unforeseen ways.

When life doesn't make sense, know that you don't have all the facts. I love you daughter and I am all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment