Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 27, 2015

God's building project...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You know that I don't normally like to come to you with a big list of requests but tonight, I kind of have a big list of requests.

We have had really cold weather for several days now and there are too many people here without homes. God, I pray for your provision for them. Lead them somewhere safe and warm.

Today, more people near me were shot in violence. Several died and more were injured. I pray and send your word of healing to those who were hurt. I pray for the family and friends of all of the victims that you comfort them and give them strength. I pray for the man who did the shooting that you heal him at the core of whatever hurt, dysfunction, and/or curse that led him to this act today. I pray for core healing for all who were traumatized.

God, I pray also for courage for myself. I ask that you give me the courage to live a life that has greater impact than the one that I am living now. Help me to see and take every opportunity to be a blessing. Give me the wisdom to make the right and best choices.

I could keep going but I think that is enough for now. Thank you God for listening. Thank you for always being there and always helping. You are amazing and I am beyond blessed to have you in my life.


What God Said Tonight:

You know how sometimes at the beginning of a hike, you look at the mountain ridge and think there is no way that you can make it all the way up there. But then, you start taking one step after another and before you know it, you are on the top of the ridge, looking to the next ridge.

Life, your life, is a lot like that. Each challenge, each struggle, each tragedy seems greater than what you can bear or get through but each time, taking one step after another with me, I will bring you through. And, when we are on top of that thing, your focus will not be looking down at where you came from. Your focus will be the next ridge, the next challenge, the next accomplishment.

Your life with me is a constant building project that never is done but is always higher and more beautiful today than it was yesterday. I will conquer every mountain with you my child. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Neat to hear from another that hears from God
    Your brother in Christ Jesus, Mike Boehland
    720-254-5620
    RevelationNineteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete