Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 30, 2015

God made...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am feeling a bit out of place lately. There are things about me that just don't fit in with the norm and I am not sure if that is ok or if that is a sign of my damage. Part of me likes my uniqueness but part of me worries that I am missing something and I will wake up one day and realize what a mess I really am.

I pray God that you heal anything that needs healing in me, physical, emotional, spiritual, whatever needs healing God, cover it with your healing power. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I made you perfect. Life made you damaged. I made you mine. I will make you whole.

You are who you are and I love you just like you are but, I won't leave you like you are. I will continue to heal and grow you. I will continue to root out the deep hurts and replace them with love. I will continue to peel back the layers of your defenses so that you can more fully experience life and the relationships I have brought you.

Most of all, I will love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment