Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Beneath the cover...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your dramatic answer to my prayer this morning. You take such wonderful care of me. Thank you! Being your kid sure has its privileges.

As always God, I can't wait to hear your voice tonight. Your guidance, wisdom and above all love is like air to me. I need you to live.

What God Said Tonight:

You have seen beyond the cover. You have looked beneath the surface. And while some have been afraid, you now see that there is only love and freedom under the cover.

That is my perspective on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment