Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Trust God through the changes...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I do not know what to make of today. Very confusing but definitely not boring. It appears that I am definitely in a season of change, which is great in most ways. But, this feeling of uncertainty has me a bit on edge.

You have been pretty clear, especially lately, that you have everything under control and I need to trust you.

I am consciously choosing to trust you in this and in everything God. I will relax into your arms as you guide me through the changes. I will rest in your path for me. I am excited to see what comes next.


What God Said Tonight:

Rest your mind but enjoy the excitement.
Trusting in me means you get to experience the joy of change without the anxiety. Trust in me allows you to be confident that the outcome is for your good while you enjoy the journey to get there.  Trust in me allows you to enjoy life without the worry of how it turns out.

I love you daughter. You are really going to love what this.

No comments:

Post a Comment