Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Grace...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray that the grace and mercy you have put in me become more evident in how I think about and treat others. Help me to treat others with the same level of grace and mercy that you show me every day.

I am not very good at it on my own, that is for sure, but when I let you work through me, it is better for everyone. As I walk into this week, make me a blessing and not a curse to those around me. In the name of my savior who gives me grace, Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You have weighed yourself down with things that you don't need to carry. I cover it all. All sin, all sickness. I do it all without guilt, without condemnation, without punishment.

When you walk in the gift that is freely given, you can give that same grace away. Finding the grace to show others is simply a matter of accepting the grace I have given you.

I hear your mind questioning the parable about the man whose debt was forgiven who then went out and collected a smaller debt from one who owed him. He did show the same grace and mercy to the one who owed him as he was shown by the one he owed.

Yes, that can happen. Don't do that.

Love you sweet daughter. Walk in the freedom I have given to you freely and watch it change you.

No comments:

Post a Comment