Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 25, 2015

God is not giving up...

My prayer:

I really enjoyed this weekend with you God. Thank you for the surprises. Thank you for the love.

As we go into this next week, I have no idea what I will be facing but I am confident that you will guide me through it.

What God Said Tonight:

This week is yours to make of it what you will.

I will present opportunities and the enemy will present obstacles. I will present peace and he will present strife. I will give you love and he will give you deception.

Make choices to follow me and it will go more smoothly. Make choices to follow him and we will have to work it out later.

I am yours and you are mine when you make the right choices and when you mess up. You are all mine no matter what. I am not giving you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment