Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 12, 2015

Dodging "bullets"...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for your help all day long.

Sometimes getting through the day feels like being on a police training course. Today it felt like people kept taking shots at me and I had to dodge and then know whether to shoot back, deflect or avoid.

It was pretty exhausting but in the end, me and everyone around me came out whole with no bullet wounds. That is a victory. Thank you for your victory in my life God.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't forget, part of you loves the face paced life. You know that when things are too slow for too long, you get bored and want to move on.

Trust me to show the direction and timing to dodge. Trust me to give you the response. Know that I am with you and helping you no matter what the circumstance, and then, you can rejoice in all things.

I love you daughter. We have not yet begun to fight.

1 comment: