Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The wound of lies...

My prayer:

Ok God. I think I finally see it the hole, the dark wound at the core of me that I have not been willing to see, let alone ask for healing. I can even see where it came from.

What I can't see is how to get rid of it. It does not make logical sense so I can't reason it away. I have talked through all the causes of it and it is still there.

I can't heal this one God. I can't do anything about it. My only hope is your miraculous healing power. God I give up the ugly darkness to you and pray and ask that you heal me. Not because I deserve it, because I don't deserve it. But I ask in your love for me.

Now that I see it I don't want it in me for another minute. Please help heal what I cannot.

What God Said Tonight:

The hurt, the wound was formed out of lies. Lies that were told to you and lies that you believed about yourself. Lies only have power in isolation. Lies cannot stand up to the light of the truth.

The truth is you are my child and that makes you precious and wonderful.

I have allowed you to keep up the walls and keep people out because you thought you needed it. You thought it was keeping you safe. All the walls were really doing was keeping the lie in isolation where it could grow.

It is time for you to shine the truth on the lies and receive all that I have for you. I have great blessings that have been waiting for this time of healing.

Rest in me, I will heal you, I will fill the place where the wound has been. I will make you whole. In your wholeness, you will finally be able to receive all that I have been holding on for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment