Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Smooth sailing ahead...

My prayer:

Finding the joy and the blessings in this day takes a A LOT of effort. It was still there, it always is because you are so wonderful. But somedays, like today, there is so much truly crappy stuff happening, that it tends to drown out the good.

So, in an effort to let go of the rotten stuff and hold on to the good stuff...Thank you God for all of the answers and solutions you gave to me today. I ask your blessing over them that the seed planted today grow into healthy fruit. Thank you God for helping me teach a successful class today. That was fun. Thank you for my family, friends and my health. And most of all, thank you for loving me and being in my life. As long as I have you, everything else will work out, eventually. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I know that things did not go the way you would have chosen today. I know you were frustrated. I know that you wanted things to work better and go smoother. Things are slightly more out of control than what you prefer. I know.

I also know that I have a plan in it all. I also know that your growing trust in me will get you through. I also know that you, in the end, win.

Right now, there area some things that are tough to navigate. It will not always be that way. Smooth sailing is in your future. Not your immediate future but not too far off. In the meantime, in the stormy seas, remember always to look up to me and not get drawn in by the waves and the storm. If you are too focused on them, you will drown. If you stay focused on me, you will walk over the danger and come out on top.

Love you daughter. Go and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment