Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

God's got you covered...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I ask for your help tomorrow. Please help me to be a blessing and a good teacher during the class tomorrow. Help me with the timing of the day.

It kind of seems like there is more to do than there are hours in the day for the rest of this week. So many times, you take my crazy schedule and make it run so smoothly, like it was planned. I ask for that again this week.

Thank you for being my ever-present help in the big things and the little things. You are wonderful and I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have you covered in every way.

I am yours and you are mine, forever.

Trust, relax, I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment