Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 3, 2015

You can do it...

My prayer:

Thank you God for big ideas and big dreams. Thank you for the courage to hold onto hope that life, this life can yet be more amazing, more impactful, more meaningful than I can imagine. Thank you for having bigger plans for me than what I can imagine for myself God. Thank you God for your big picture and all the souls saved because of it. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You are capable of so much more than you think you are. You have yet to see even the edges of your limitations. 

I live in you and because of that, you can do anything. You can accomplish anything. With me on your side, you really have no limits. 

I see you in your perfected form and in it, I see all that you can do. 

Trust me when I push a little. It will be ok. You can do it. You will do it if you don't lose hope. Don't be afraid. I know you can do it. Trust me and my opinion, even when you don't see it in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment