Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Worry demon...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. I pray and I ask for peace tonight. Stress and worry are taking up too much space in my life right now. 

I give it all up to you, knowing that you have all of the answers and you have a plan. God, I choose right now to release the worry and the fear. I choose right now to grab onto my faith and trust in you. 

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

The darkness, the unknown, the what ifs can be some of the most relentless demons in your life. They nip away at you until you are chewed to pieces. 

Come into my arms. Let me wrap myself around you and keep them off of you. You are my precious child and you are not meant to be fodder for demons. 

I will keep you safe. I will heal and restore you. And, of course, I will work everything out for your good. I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment