Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 28, 2015

What God Wants...

My prayer:

Hallelujah! Friday night, here with you, how could I ask for anything more.

Today was a nice surprise. Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing what you want to do this weekend.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not changed. I want the same things today as I did yesterday. I will want the same things tomorrow. I have very simple wants.

I want to love you and be loved by you . I want all of my kids to come to know me. I want a world where we can live together, side by side, like I planned in the beginning.

I want it and I will have what I want, with all those who chose me.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment