Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 8, 2015

God won't give up...

My prayer:

Problems with no answers in sight. Pain with only moments of relief. The only thing I know is you are here with me and you won't leave me here. You will find the answers. Maybe you will be the answer. You will be my healing. You will never leave me. That's what I know. 

 What God Said Tonight:

I'm here. I see you. I see what you are going through. I don't watch it from a distance. I am in you and you are in me and what you feel, what you go through, I go through. I don't judge you because I am in you. 

We are in this together and I won't give up. If you need to give up for a little while, don't worry, I will carry us. I won't give up. 

Your heart is in my hands and I am reforming it. I am making it new. I am taking all of the places where it has been sliced, bruised, beaten, and turned necrotic and I am renewing, healing, growing fresh new tissue so that you can love the way I make you to love. I am in you mending and making you whole. 

I won't give up. You will be whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment