Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Firmly rooted in God's heart...

https://writingsofsheila.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/rooted-in-jesus-1.jpg

My prayer:

What and unusual day God. Not bad, but unusual. It seemed like plans, or making a plan was not really a part of the day. That is weird for me.

I am grateful for the peace of today. I am grateful for the rest. I am grateful for the trail run and the health and strength to do it.

I am grateful that you, as always, were with me throughout the day, guiding, leading, and being my peace. I love you so much God. Anything you are a part of, I want to be a part of. Anything you want to do, I want to do it with you. Your presence, your love, is worth more to me than all the gold in the world.

You are my everything and you never let me down.

What God Said Tonight:

I have found a time and a place that is perfect for what you were designed for. I have lovingly prepared and taught you. I will gently move you into this new position that I have created and found just for you.

I have a perfect place for all of my kids. A place made for them and them alone. Life is a journey to find and stay at that place. That place is firmly rooted in my heart.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment