Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 20, 2015

All in...

My prayer:

I gave this day every last thing I had God. Physically, mentally, emotionally, I am all drained out. But, spiritually, I am hungry as ever to hear your voice and to spend time in your palpable presence. What is on your mind tonight sweet Father?

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you and you are in me. That is something that is said a lot but I want you to truly understand it.

I have been invited into your life and your heart. When you did that, I took up residence in you. I made your body, your mind and your spirit, my home. As the years have gone by. As you have grown and learned and strove to know me better, I have become more embedded in you than ever.

I have covered your sin and washed you clean...yes, that is true. But I have also, made your bones my tabernacle.

I do this because it is the only way I know to be in relationship with you. I am all in. I don't hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment