Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Walls disintegrating....

My prayer:

Feeling so wonderfully loved God. I am not sure how to handle it. Sometimes in life I feel very alone. Sometimes it feels like you and me in our own little world. Then a day like today comes along and I realize how many amazing people care about me and took the time to tell me. I will treasure this day for a very long time. 

What if we could learn to make the people in our lives feel this kind of love every day? Wouldn't that be amazing! 

God help me to do a better job of letting the people in my life know how much they mean to me and how much I love them. Help me to make them feel as special as they made me feel today.

What God Said Tonight:

I have watched you over the years grow and change. I have seen you let go of great hurt and I have seen you embrace great blessings. I have seen you fight back and I have seen you turn the other cheek. I have seen you love and I have seen you resist love. 

I see the walls around your heart. They no longer serve their original function of protection. Now, they just get in the way of what I have for you. They are already crumbling but I want you to get ready because I am about to knock them down completely. 

It is time for you heart to see the light of day. It is time for the wall to disintegrate. It may feel a little odd at first but I will be with you and I will keep you safe. Trust me and let yourself love and be loved as I intended for you. 

I love you more than my life. You are mine and I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment