Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 6, 2015

Transformation...

My prayer:

Make me a better person please God. I don't ask or expect to be perfect, but please make me a better person tomorrow than I was today and a better person the next day etc. When I do look back and see my mistakes, I want to do it with the knowledge that I will be better tomorrow. 

I want to be a better blessing to the people around me. I want to be a more ready and faithful servant to your will. I want to think more about other people than I do about myself. I want to be kind, generous, caring, and full of grace. 

I want to be like you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you and I am growing my presence in you. You look more like me every day. You resemble my character more every day. But remember we have an eternity together. An eternity for you to learn and to grow. 

Your life is more than a sum of rights and wrongs, goods and bads. Your life is an experience that propels you into the future that I have for you. Every experience, every last one, is used for your good and your future. Every single one is used for the good of the people in your life. When you dedicated your life to me, you gave me permission to use your life for my purpose. I can use it all. I don't throw way anything. I have got plans and purposes for all of it. 

Walk in the full assurance of my love for you, my presence in you and the transformation that it brings. Be open to change and you will change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment