Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TImes of rest...

My prayer:

Thank you God for such a wonderful vacation. It was so beautiful and has left me wonderfully relaxed. What a great privilege that you provide me the time and the opportunity to disconnect from the craziness of everyday life and just relax in the beauty that you have created. Thank you God. I do not take it for granted. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to see the person who does not need times of rest. I created you to have times of work and times of rest. This time together was beautiful and provided that rest for you. 

It also provided reminders and wisdom for you to take back into your daily life. There is something about that place of rest that allows you to hear me better. Without the constant rush of daily life, your ears are less clouded with noise and you can hear me. 

Remember what we talked about and don't lose that wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment