Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 17, 2015

Selected people...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your miraculous healing yesterday and last night! Your healing power never ceases to leave me in awe. I am so grateful for your power in my life.

Thank you for choosing me and for continuing to show me how amazing you are. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You are on a path to greatness and on the way you will witness great thigns. I have come to show the world what life can be like with me. I have come to show them that their hope is in me. I have come, through you. I have come through your brothers and sisters. 

As my emissaries, you will be given great power and you will be given great favor. But, as you know, as my emissaries you will face great opposition at times. You will see great violence. 

I have selected people around the world to stand up in this time. To love when it doesn't make sense to love. To heal when no one else can heal.To be with me, by my side, showing the world that my relationship with them matters, and is good, and does not require a sacrifice of who you are, only a sacrifice of what you want. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment