Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 30, 2015

No fear...

My prayer:

What stops us from going after what we want? Fear? An idea that we don't deserve it? Worry that us getting it will hurt someone else? I bet it is usually wrapped up in fear of some kind. I don't think of myself as a fearful person but I know, when I really look at things, fear keeps me from doing so mamy things that I really do want to do. 

God, I pray for help with fear tonight. I pray that you go to the source of those fears and heal me. I pray that you replace that fear with your confidence and strength. I pray that the only time that fear is allowed in my life is if it is truly guarding me against harm. Actual harm, not imagined harm and not someone else's idea of harm. And, that the fear leaves as soon as that harm is removed.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

There is potential for harm everywhere. The world you live in is rampant with it. The key to living in harms way without fear is your confidence in me. Your confidence in me and my love for you can overcome all fear.  

Through the assurance that love, my love will never allow you to come to harm. I will always rescue you when things try to come against you. That is the key to living without fear. 

It is not finding a safe place away from harm. There really is no place like that on earth right now. The only truly safe place is in my arms. In my arms, you can have the confidence to do whatever your heart and my Spirit guide you to do. 

I am with you always. Walk in the confidence of my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment