Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Let God help...


My prayer:

Not sure how many more things could go wrong today God. It really seemed like I could not catch a break. I am sure that I am exaggerating and once I get a little space and distance I will be able to see it all in perspective. But, right now, all I want to do is yell and stamp my feet and tell everything to straighten up or at least leave me alone for two seconds. Just two seconds with nothing going wrong, nothing that needs to be fixed, solved or taken care of. That would be great.

What God Said Tonight:

Sounds like you are taking on a whole lot. Sounds like you are shouldering the responsibility for everyone's problems. Sounds like you are trying to solve all the problems, all on your own. 

Why are you doing that daughter? I am here. I am ready. I am waiting. Turn it over to me and let me help. Turn it over to me and let me find the answers. Turn it over to me and let me guide you through the mine fields, leading you to the other side of the problems. 

I love you, I am here, let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment