Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ears and eyes open...

My prayer:

Thank you for an amazing day God. Thank you for letting me be a part of you providing tremendous healing in so many people today. I truly count it as a privilege that I get to pray with people and see you change their lives. 

Tomorrow it is back to regular life and work. I think I am ready. This has been such great break and a great rest. I feel recharged and ready to get back into the race...I think.

I pray and ask for your help God to hang onto the peace that you have provided in me even in the midst of great stress. I pray for your wisdom and guidance to make good choices. I pray for you help in everything.

 What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, the best thing for you to do is to keep your ears open and your eyes shut. Your ears open to hear my voice and your eyes shut to block out the circumstances that seem overwhelming. Sometimes, that is the way to get through; but, you miss a lot when you do it that way. 

I am hoping that in this season, you will have the courage and faith to keep your ears open AND your eyes open so you can see fully what I can and will do for you. That is when you will see the greatest growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment