Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stuck...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Show me where I am stuck in my thinking. Show me where I am stuck thinking things have to be a certain way when the truth is you have a better way. It is so easy to see in others and so hard to see in myself. Help me to see where I am holding myself back. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have. It is all of those areas that you don't want to talk about. Those things that you don't want to hear other people's opinions about. Those things that you avoid in conversation. 

If someone brings up a topic and you do everything you can to get out of the conversation because it is so uncomfortable, those are the things where you are not seeing the full picture. Those are the areas you are blind in. 

Be sensitive to that reaction and you can start to pinpoint those areas where you are stuck. Then, I can get you unstuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment