Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

House of sand vs. House of clay...

My prayer:

Amazing God, full of grace and mercy. Thank you for bringing me through today. Not the best of days but definitely not the worst. 

I mainly am sitting here tonight feeling drained with no idea what to talk to you about. Probably it would be a good idea for me to shut up and listen...my ears are open and my mouth is shut God. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

A house built with clay lasts a lot longer than a house built with sand. 

I could bless you constantly and keep you from all struggle, but that would be like building a house with sand. The first bit of trouble that comes along will blow you away. I choose to build your house with clay. Taking all of the struggles together, mixing it in with my living water, kneading it together until it is malleable and I can shape it. I can shape you. Then, we can create a beautiful house that will withstand the storms. 

I will build some parts with stone. Your cornerstone and your foundation are made of stone. Those are the super challenging times that cement in for you those things that are immovable and unshakable. Those are the things like your love for me and my love for you. Those form the bas for everything else to build on. 

I love you sweet daughter and I will see you living in a strong house that will keep you safe for the long term. That house does have some cost associated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment