Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 1, 2015

Help...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Make me a blessing God. Help me to be a joy, a support, a help to those around me. Help me to always add positive things to people's lives and never subtract. Help me to be someone who lifts others up, not someone who is a barrier to others success. Help me to be more like you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a plan for you and for your life and it does not require you to be perfect. It actually requires that you are not perfect. It requires that you have to trust and rely on me to be the answer. It requires that you depend on me to be the healer. It requires that you trust me to know what to do in every situation. 

Your heart to help, that comes from me. Remember that the best way you can help is to invite me into the situation. Don't try to be the solution your self. It will wear you out. Invite me in and let me be the solution. 

You will see great things that way and you will endure until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment