Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Frustration vs. trust...

My prayer:

So frustrated all day God. Barely held on by my fingernails. I don't know why some days, life can throw just about anything at me and I can maintain your peace and joy while other days, every little thing gets the better of me.

Sitting here in hindsight, I can see how you help me all day long. I can see how you worked everything out and things that could have turned into really big nightmares turned out to be no big deal. I can see all of that in hindsight. I sure would like to be able to have that hindsight wisdom at the time it is all coming at me.

Thank you for all that you did today God. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you that I get another chance tomorrow. I ask for your peace to surround and infuse me.

What God Said Tonight:

What would happen if you knew that life was not fair and you praised me anyway? What if you knew that you deserved more than what you have and you gave to others anyway? What if you knew that you were right but you allowed the other person the grace and the space to figure it out themselves? 

I know it isn't easy to live that way but I can promise you that you will live happier. You will  live with greater peace. 

Find a way to trust me when things are not fair, when the person cuts you off in traffic, when the promotion goes to the person who didn't do the work, when life slaps you in the face. That is when your trust in me to work all things for your good can make all the difference in the world. 

If you trust me, you know that those tings that are not fair will be made right. You know that you will prosper. You know that you will win in the end. You know this and if you truly trust it, you can be generous, loving and kind, even when other people don't deserve it. 

Lean on your trust in me and find a way to live in peace. Everything else will just drive you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment