Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Free will choice...

My prayer:

God, my God, I am ready and excited for what you have next for me in my life. A new challenge? A new path? A new opportunity? I am ready for some new stuff. 

You have taught me so much, let's get out and use it for your Kingdom.

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have opportunities within opportunities for you. I have blessings within blessings. I have paths within paths. 

I have more for you than you can take. That is part of where your free will comes in. I have so much for you, you choose what you want to try next. 

I will prosper you and I will work all things for your good. You look at the paths around you, the opportunities and pick what you want. I will be with you in it, like always my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment