Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fertile season...

My prayer:

Life is pretty fascinating God. So many people with so  many different lives and things that are important to them. In some ways we have a lot in common and in other ways we could not be more different. 

I don't know how you keep up with us all. It is a good thing you are God because no one else could do it. And then, you find a way to love us, each of us and care about the littlest aspect of our lives. That is so hard to really wrap my mind around. 

Anyway, I am definitely rambling tonight. I guess I just want to thank you for all of the diversity down here on earth and for loving us each as we are.

What God Said Tonight:

There are no unimportant parts of the body. Each has its function and role and each is beautiful in its own way. My children my church is my body here on earth and every single part, every single member is essential. 

The earth is fertile and green in this season with many things growing that have been dormant and waiting for just the right time. So it is in my church and with my people. So many people are beginning to grow and show all that I have been developing in them during the dormant season. 

This is a time of great beauty. Watch for the beauty of my children to start shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment