Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Endurance...

My prayer:

I don't have anything worthwhile to say tonight God but I know you do. I love to listen to you.

What God Said Tonight:

Endurance is the key to so many things in this life. Just lasting through it. Just hanging on long enough to allow me to work things for your good. 

You have no idea how much I can do if you can endure and wait for my timing. I have a perfect timing for all things. Wait for it and you will be amazed by what I will do. Rush it and you miss out on so much. 

No matter what season you are in, endure and don't give up. There is a great reward in the right timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment