Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 15, 2015

Be here now...

My prayer:

Day 1 is over with no blood or tears! Thank you Jesus. Only four more to go. Thank you for all of your help today. I ask for continued wisdom and favor. I will do my best to listen and obey. Love yoU!

What God Said Tonight:

Wait upon me and my timing and you will be amazed at what I do. 

Right now it is very important that you live in this moment, right now. Don't be too focused on the future, don't get stuck looking back to the past. Be present, aware and participating in this moment. 

I will bring each new thing to you when you need it. I will give you the right wisdom at the right moment. Just be there...or rather, be here. Don't get distracted and be here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment