Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

See and follow...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a good day. I am exhausted but it was a good day. I haven't had one of those recently, which makes me appreciate today all the more. 

You are so wonderful. Thank you for never giving up on me.

I will follow you wherever you lead me. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have lots of green patures in your future. I have lots of good days left for you. 

You stop and listen for my voice and I will always show you the way. You seek me and you will find me. 

I do not hide but I do not force myself either. 

Many do not find me and many do not follow because they don't look for me. I am right here in the open to be found. Not all will see me and not all will follow. 

And, that breaks my heart. 

Thank you sweet child for seeing, for following. You and me now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment