Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 29, 2015

Not easy...

My prayer:

Wow God. You have filled my life with such amazing people! Thank you! People who love me and support me. People who challenge me and help me grow. People who accept me and just want to hang out. I am richly blessed. Thank you Jesus! I pray your immeasurable blessing over all the amazing people you have put in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Walking in my direction and path for you is not always easy. I will lead you to places that many will not want to go. I will ask you to trust me in situations where nothing would make you think that I was still in charge. I ask you take many things on faith. I ask you to believe that things that don't seem right will turn out for your good. 

I ask you for this faith and belief, understanding that what I ask is not easy. No where, ever, did I promise that the road with me would be easy. 

I did  promise it would be blessed. I did promise that all things will work together for your good. I did promise, that in the end, you will win with me. But I never promised it would be easy. 

If you want easy, you will have to follow someone else. I never pick the easy path. I always pick the path of the greatest reward. Not many footprints on that path, but worth the journey. 

Love you sweet child. Come walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment