Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Following God...

My prayer:

Very little about today turned out the way I planned it but that makes life a bit more exciting. 

I am realizing more and more the joy of not planning, of going with flow and following you wherever you want to go. It really is a better way to live. 

When I try to plan everything out, more often than not, something goes wrong, I get frustrated and I miss out on what otherwise could have been good. But, when I relax and let you take the lead, I can see every twist and turn as one more opportunity for you to show me something new and exciting. 

I like this way a lot better!

What God Said Tonight:

In the battle to come, I need soldiers who can follow. I need leaders who can follow. Your life, you training ground, is teaching you how to follow until it becomes a natural way of living. 

Following me will never get you lost. Following me will never let you down. I am a light unto your feet and a lamp unto your path. I am the way. 

Follow me and find your way in any situation. 

I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment