Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 22, 2015

Covenant...

My prayer:

Mmmm, lovin' you Lord. your presence is like a soft warm blanket on a cold and blustery day. Your presence is like sunshine in the morning. Your presence fills me and makes life worthwhile. 

I love you God and I seek your presence, now and forever. Let me sit at your feet and follow you forever.

What God Said Tonight:

You belong to me and me to you. You are my soul mate. I made you to be with me forever. I am never letting you go. I will never let you fall out of my reach. I will always keep you safe, and near. You are mine and I am yours. 

I come for my bride and my bride is ready. I come with great anticipation and you do not  disappoint. The time for the wedding between Christ and His church is so very close. My bride is making some final refinements and then we will be joined. 

You have seen my commitment to you. You have experienced my covenant with you. When you my bride, my church, and I become one at the altar, you will know that my covenant is forever. You will never have to wonder if I will come through for you again. You will know that my love will never fail you. 

It is nearly time.

No comments:

Post a Comment