Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Changing season...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a wonderful weekend of rest. It was beautiful and I definitely needed it. Back to the rat race tomorrow and I will need your continued help and guidance. 

I am so very grateful that I don't have to live this life alone. I am so grateful that I have you and the amazing people you put in my life. 

My life is far from perfect. There are holes for sure. But, with you guiding me, helping me, healing me, filling me, teaching me and loving me, the imperfections and holes don't matter so much.

What God Said Tonight:

The Winter is over. The season for frozen stillness has come to an end and Spring is here. It is a time and a season for growth. It is a time to take all that you learned in the quiet of winter and apply it to the new things I am bringing to you. 

I am life. I will bring you new life in this season. I will bring you new joy. I will turn the snow and ice into flowers. 

I am changing things even now and you will see the full evidence soon. Just as you trust the Winter to turn to Spring each year, trust that I am turning the season in your life. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment