Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Boats...

My prayer:

Hanging in there God, semi-sucessfully. Thank you for your help today. Thank you for being my Dad. You always watch out for me and swing things in my favor.

I ask for your continued help and your grace and mercy for when I get it wrong. 

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I love boats. They are great metaphors for getting through life. You can rest in them as then slide over the swells and drops of your life. You can rest safely above the danger as long a you stay in them. The only danger is if you let the water that is supposed to be outside, get inside. A little won't cause real damage but if it builds up, it can take you under. 

You can think of the boat as your faith in me. As long as you stay in there, you can ride out any storm. However, whenever you let in the doubt, the bitterness, the world lifestyle you run the risk of sinking. The more you let in the farther you sink. 

Keep your faith in me strong and "dry" and I will carry you through.

1 comment: