Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blessing right here...


My prayer:

Amazing and wonderful God. Your power is mind blowing. Your grace is unimaginable. Your love is all encompassing. 

You are beyond my ability to truly understand and yet you sit with me every day and continue to teach me. I mess up and you make it ok. I step out into areas I know nothing about and you make me successful. 

Life with you is truly amazing. Not easy always but truly amazing. Thank you for never giving up on me.

What God Said Tonight:

Some things grow in the darkest places. Places that seem to get no light and yet for some things, that is the perfect environment for their growth. 

I will find a way to grow and prosper you no matter where you are, no matter what your circumstances. I don't have to change the circumstances to make you successful. I dont have to change the circumstances to bless you. I  can bless you right where you are. 

I will show my glory in you by blessing you where no one thought there could be a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment