Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bad mood...

My prayer:

I had a really rotten attitude all day God and I don't even know why. I have a whole lot to be grateful for but for some reason, that didn't seem to matter today.

God I pray for wisdom and help to turn this attitude around. This is no fun for any of us!

Thank you Jesus for understanding and loving me even at my worst.

What God Said Tonight:

I can handle your worst my child. I faced down and defeated the prince of darkness on his home turf. I can handle a bad mood from you. 

You don't ever have to hide anything, from me. I am the one safe place. I am the one who will never turn my back on you. As long as you keep coming to me, with whatever you have going on, I will be here for you. 

I will rejoice with you when you are happy and I will cry with you when you hurt. I will hold you while you rage and I will rest with you when you are done. 

I love everything about you and will never turn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment