Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Why pray...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the healing praise reports today! I love it when you heal people!! Thank you for the other answered prayers as well. Sometimes it is harder to heal our soul than it is a body but a healed soul can be just as profound. 

You are awesome God! Thank you for what you do in our lives, thank you for listening and thank you for letting me be a part of your amazing miracles on earth!

What God Said Tonight:

None of this would have been detected or known to have come from me if you had not prayed. 

I sometimes hear from you, my children, what is the point of prayer when I already know what you need. Well, I have many answers for that. The first and foremost is that prayer is our time to talk to each other. As your Father and as your friend, I love to talk to you. I love to hear from you. There is deep importance to our relationship that we talk through things. 

But also, for times like this. People know that the miraculous healing as from me because you and others prayed for that healing. People know that the relief of the worry came from me because nothing changed other than you all prayed, which let me come in and change the heart, heal the soul. 

How will people know it is me if first you don't pray? 

I love you. Thank you for your prayers. Keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment