Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Waves of love...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. Long day but good. Thank you for the privileged positions you have placed me in. It was and is an honor.

You are so good to me. Thank you for being my Father, Creator, Teacher and Friend.

What God Said Tonight:

The waves of the ocean are a metaphor for so many things. They are a reflection of everything that is everlasting and does not stop. They are a picture of things that may gain momentum and lose momentum but are always present, moving and making a difference.

My love for you is like the waves. It is always there. It is always changing the things it touches. Sometimes you are more aware of it than others but it is a constant that you never have to worry  or concern yourself that it will stop.

Can you even imagine a scenario where the waves of the ocean would stop? No, it is not possible. As long as there is an ocean, there will be waves. My love is the same. As long as I exist, my love for you will keep coming.

I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment