Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 27, 2015

The truth...

My prayer:

Wonderful teacher. I am pretty excited about the fresh viewpoint you have been giving me while reading your word. I am seeing things I have never seen before and learning things about you that I did not know. 

Keep teaching me. Keep showing me the core truth. Keep showing me, you. I love getting to know you better and I love all the different ways you show yourself to me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Part of learning is unlearning. 

Sometimes, you have heard things so many times that you believe they are truth but they are just things that have been repeated many times by many people. 

The truth shines through. You have me in you and I will light up the truth for you to see. 

I want you to know me better. I want you to know the truth, in all things, that you are not deceived.

The truth is the light that eliminates darkness. The truth is your weapon. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment