Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The BIG mistake...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need you. I need your help. Guide me, direct me, help me to see, do and follow what you have for me. Without your help, I am likely to mess everything up.

What God Said Tonight:

My grace is sufficient for you my child. I have grace enough to cover you and every mistake you could ever make.

I will guide you. I will help you. I will give you the knowledge and understanding you need. However, when you get it wrong, my grace is sufficient.

I died so that your mistakes are not held against you. I died so that you are covered.

Do your best, listen to my guidance, but know that when it doesn't go well, when you make that big mistake, and everyone does, my grace covers you.

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment