Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Open heaven...

My prayer:

I have so many thoughts running through my head tonight God, if I even get started on one, we might be here all night!

Thank you for inspiration and revelation. Thank you for new opportunities and for being so AWESOME! Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have all night if you do.

I would ask you to be willing to be pulled out of your routine to follow my will. I would ask that you be willing to move away from what is comfortable into a strong current of my will.

I have a lot of things coming your way that will require you to be willing to do things differently than you ever have before, at times you have never before, and in ways you have never before.

I have equipped you and shown you how it has been done. Now, I want to show you how it can be done. I want to show the way to see my glory all the time. I want to show you how to live under that open heaven, all the time.

It will require doing things that seem crazy at the time. Listen for my voice. When you know it is me, trust me to guide you through it no matter how crazy it sounds.

I won't let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment