Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Higher perspective...

                                                              

What God Said Tonight:

Life is always complicated if you look at it too close up. You cannot make sense of a ball of string when you are so close that all you see is the chaos of the strings. It is not until you pull back and gain some prospective that you see what it is, a ball of string. 

From the higher perspective you can see that what seems like chaos is actually serving a function. 

The same is true of your life. Those hundreds or thousands of details and struggles that seem all hopelessly tangled up when you are in the middle of them, are actually part of a grander plan that you can only see when you see it from a higher perspective. 

Come, spend some time with me so I can show you the higher perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment