Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 13, 2015

God's future...

My prayer:

I don't know what to talk about tonight God.

Thanks for listening to all of the prayers throughout the day today. Thank you for always being there for us.

But, now, I think I just want to listen. I want to know what you are thinking about and what is important to you. What do you want God?

What God Said Tonight:

It is not hard to know what I want. To know what I am thinking about. I have only one goal, restoration of my children to me.

I started something a long time ago. It was good. Then, it was corrupted.

Now, through the new plan and our new covenant, it, our relationship, our universe can and will be stronger and better than ever.

You will see a day where my son reigns as King and there will be peace, everywhere. Not just peace within you but peace among you. There will be no need. Everyone will have everything they need. There will be no pain, no sickness, no sorrow. There will be no death.

I have such a clear picture of how wonderful it will be. And, everything I do is to get us to that time, that place, that existence.

I love you so much and the journey to get there is just as important as the destination. But, in this case, especially, the destination is really, very important too.

I love you sweet child. Rest knowing that I am working everything for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment