Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Enjoy this life...

My prayer:

I am kind of sick of myself tonight God. What is on your mind? I would rather listen than talk tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

There is so much beauty around you but you need to see it. There is so much joy in you but you need to feel it.

You are blessed. You are my child. You have the God of the universe behind you. We can do anything.

Enjoy this life. It is the only one I can give you. You will live forever with me but you will only have this time, in this place, with these people, once.

Don't miss out on the joy and beauty of this moment. Don't run through life with blinders on your eyes and headphones in your ears.

Be aware and present for all that I have for you. It is good. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment