Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Buried things...

My prayer:

Amazing and wonderful God. I do not always understand what you are doing or why you are doing it, but in the end I am always grateful that you did it. 

Sometimes I feel like Peter, slicing off the soldier's ear in the Garden of Gethsemane thinking he is doing the right thing and protecting you, only to find out that he was getting in the way of what you and the Father wanted to happen.

God, forgive me for the times I have gotten in the way of your will. I ask for wisdom to know when what seems right to me is not in accordance with your will. God, I pray above everything else, that your will is accomplished on earth as it is in heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

I am unearthing some things that have been buried for a very long time. I am bringing out things that have been hidden. I am in the process of revealing things that many have forgotten even existed. 

I am not done yet. There are a lot of debris and dirt that needs to be moved out. But, soon, you will see things that you thought were lost forever, brought out into the light of day. 

Watch for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment